- Internasjonal undervisning av høy kvalitet i små klasser;
- Et utfordrende og stimulerende pensum i et multi-kulturelt miljø;
- Exciting and creative teaching that engages students and responds to their diverse skills and needs;
- IB World School;
- The use of English as the working language of the school;
- Well qualified, dedicated and professional staff;
- Strong links to other international schools and the IB;
- The promotion of Norwegian as the host country language, and of both international and Norwegian culture;
- Strong links and cooperation with other international schools and the local community in Telemark;
- Approval by Utdanningsdirekoratet (The Norwegian Directorate for Education and Training) and full compliance with the private school legal framework.
During 2012 we moved from Herøya to Hovet. The school is located just south of the centre of Porsgrunn, close to Eidanger Fjord and within easy access to the E18 main road.
Dr Richard Caffyn (Principal)